Welcome to We Are Daisy Wikia! We hope you have a great time here. To insure that you and everyone else here have a great time, there are some rules you should stick to, which can be found below. It is important that you read and understand these rules.
- 1) Everyone is free to edit pages, however, most pages can only be edited if a Wikia user has been registered for at least four days. This is to prevent people from vandalizing the wikia.
- 2) Vandalism will not be accepted. Anyone who vandalizes one or more pages will be banned.
- 3) Only add information that comes from a valid and reliable source. If you're not sure a source is valid, feel free to ask other members for help.
- 4) Be aware of your grammar. A text that is full of mistakes is difficult to read and looks unprofessional. Same goes for the page layout. Verify that the paragraphs aren't "sticked". Leave two whitespaces after a paragraph when you start a new paragraph (doesn't apply to sub-paragraphs).
- 5) Images make a text easier to read and understand, but too many images make a page look cluttered. Only add them where they're necessary.
- 6) If there are more images than space on a page, it might be better to put some of them on a gallery page.
- 7) Fan-art is kept on a separate page. They can only be used on other pages when they add something (for example to make something more clear).
- 8) Only use someone else's art when you have permission from the artist. Also, don't forget to give the original artist credit.
- 9) Maximum of 6 pictures in a Gallery section of a page.
- 10) Categories are important ways to navigate on the wikia. We Are Daisy wikia features a number of categories which cover every possible subject about Daisy. Use them and don’t add supplementary, irrelevant categories like « glove » because you saw the word « glove » in a paragraph. Adding several unneeded and irrelevant categories on several pages could be considered as vandalism.
Talking with other people is possible in the live chat, a blog post, messages and in the comment section of a page. When talking to someone these rules apply:
- 1) Speak to other people with respect, or don't speak at all. Insulting or any offensive behavior won't be accepted.
- 2) Giving your opinion is fine. However, it's not ok to come here just to insult Daisy.
- 3) Other people's opinions should be respected.
- 4) Discussing is of course fine, but don't take it too far. If a person has a certain opinion, you can give counterarguments, but you may not be able to change someone's opinion. You should then leave it for what it is, otherwise you might provoke an argument.
- 5) Talking about other characters is of course also fine. But again, don't take it too far.
- 6) Please refrain from using inappropriate language or images as younger users visit We Are Daisy Wikia frequently.
- 7) When a comment is judged violent or susceptible to lead to violence, anyone can erase it without warning its author. If harsh comments still appear after the first try to stop them, the entire topic will be closed without warning the participants. If the topic is reopened by the member or one of the members who has posted harsh and offensive comments, this member will be banned from the Wikia for two days.
Major decisions for the Wikia are to be discussed in the Decision Committee, composed by 7 members. Are concerned as major decisions:
- 1) Creation of a new page,
- 2) Erasing an existing page or a blog post categorized in Navigation,
- 3) Splitting up or joining pages and/ or gallery pages,
- 4) Adding a new aim for the Group,
- 5) Banning someone or authorizing someone's come-back,
- 6) Moving content from a blog post to a page or the invert,
- 7) Major edits to the main page.
- 1) Votes held last 24 hours, less if the seven members voted before,
- 2) The majority wins,
- 3) The vote is acceptable if at least one member votes,
- 4) In the case of a tie a poll or a recount will be in order.
IV) 1) General faults
- " *Continuous": three warnings will be given to the person before the first sanction.
IV) 2) Major fault (Only for Admins)
Administrators of We Are Daisy are the models of the models. Being an administrator means that you are highly competent, loyal, respectful, that your knowledge and passion for Daisy are recognized and that you work a lot for her. Administrators: people who have the Admin status on the wikia and people who rule the We Are Daisy branches.
Being an administrator means that you are representing the Group. So when you are an admin, you can’t denigrate Daisy in one way or another because the seriousness and the credibility of the whole Group depends on your attitude. If the heads of the We Are Daisy group don't believe in Daisy’s chances and potential, who will do so? If you are an admin and:
- You denigrate/ despise/ insult Daisy
- You stop ruling a branch without warning an other admin, leading to an abandoned branch
- You have show disrespectful behavior towards a member of We Are Daisy or of one of its branches
- You insult an other admin
Your admin status will be withdrawn for an indefinite period without any warning.